Change regional settings in your computer (or server):
Note: Screenshots are based on Windows7, but steps are almost similar on most Windows based OS.
- Go to Control Panel –> Date and Time –> Change the time zone
- Click Change date and time
- Click Change calendar settings
You get two windows invoked when clicking:
- Change “Format:”
- Click “Apply” button and close the window.
- Test your window/page/module where a date/time functionality is present.
If you get a wrong date/time format then in the “step-4: Format” OR If you get an application exception, then you can confirm that the developer did not follow safe coding practices.